The Commission's duties are listed in its enabling legislation.
View the State statute here:
- 2016 EORCO2 Conference Announced.
- New Interactive Tool Offers Wyoming Oil and Gas Data.
The University of Wyoming’s Enhanced Oil Recovery Institute (EORI) is making available to the public a new Interactive Data Platform (IDP), a Web-based, interactive mapping application designed to expedite access to publicly available oil and gas data for Wyoming. Full Press Release.
- Governor Matt Mead signed into law SF0028 determining who regulates criteria for the conversion of an enhanced oil and and recovery carbon dioxide injection permit to a geologic squestration permit.
- The Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission sets flaring rule changes effective February 1, 2016.
Details can be found at wogcc.state.wy.us by selecting the red text at bottom of page.
- UW School of Energy Resources Appoints New EORI Director
- Tech Memo - Facts Regarding Future Development of Enhanced Oil Recovery in the Bighorn Basin
This document provides information developed by the EORI at the direction of the EORC regarding future development of Enhanced Oil Recovery projects in oil reservoirs located in the Big Horn Basin of Wyoming.
- Tech Memo 2- Preliminary Mapping for Potential EOR Development of Transition and Residual Oil Zones in the Bighorn Basin